Monday, March 9, 2009

Spins

It's been a few days sicne I've even tried to post anything. Seems like my life is in a fishbowl these days. A week ago someone close to me was diagnosed with advanced cancer. It looks like things may be close to endstage. Tests will be done this week to give use a better opinion of what's going on.

That has ripped my world apart. But oddly enough I feel a thread snapping back from the SITBR. Sometimes I feel so oddly close and connected that I expect to open the front door and find them there.

The night after we got the bad news about the diagnosis, the house seemed to be full of spirit. It was as though all the family had bridged the gap to offer comfort or advice. I wished I could sit down and make myself see and hear them. I felt separated by so little and yet so blind to what was there.

Making little sense as usual. I still look for the sleeper in the blue room.