Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Calling, Calling, Callling

Just when my ability to explain the feel of being "called" fades; the calling resumes.



Last night the cosmic 'long distance wire' hooked itself back up and dialed me up again. Every nerve lit up, radiating out from the center of my body, tingling and snapping with sensation. Like standing barefoot on an exposed electric wire. From reflex I doubled up. I landed in the chair I had just stood up from. Every nerve kept humming for another minute or longer. It didn't hurt, it was more like varying stages of ecstacy. My eyes lost focus, I started panting for breath. The usual name left my lips.



I have a name in mind, it may be right or wrong but I called it out.



Where ever they were, the caller got the same jolt as I did. I'm sure of it.



Looking at my description it sounds very helpless and small. I know this is not an epileptic episode, I'm awake and aware through it all. It's not a reaction to stress, it's different.



Sometimes the call manifests itself in the feeling of being "tapped" or touched on the abdomen or somewhere else near the center of the body.



I know I need to journey and see what else I can find out about my caller. It's a mystery and it's a certainty at the same time. I want to connect directly in they physcial world. I'm also not sure that's meant to happen. If I have any input, I want it if it's for the best good.