Thursday, February 19, 2009

How did that happen without me noticing?

Sometimes I run around in circles trying to get the "todo" list done and don't see the obvious.

Last spring, when I first saw the sleeper, I was in the process of having the interior of my house painted. The master bedroom had fresh plasterwork done and needed painting in July. By then I was so tired of picking out colors and doing interior design that I let go and got relaxed about what color to choose. I picked up a "summary" paint card with thirty shades on it and picked the first one that drew my eye.

Last night it finally dawned on me that I chose the exact shade and tone of the "blue room". If the sleeper sees me when I am asleep they will see a room much like the one I see but with the furnishings turned a different way.

Odd and yet not to go 7 months without realizing why I picked such a peculiar shade.

In the months of November and December I felt less of a call and had almost no dreams. Now that spring has sprung, I'm begining to get pinged again. I don't know whether to chalk this up to renewed activity or me missing the influence.

Once I thought that the "sleeper" and I were destined to meet and adventure together. Then I began to wonder if that was correct. Now I'm questioning the situation again.

My shaman friend tells me that sometimes we work with others subconsciously in the "dreamtime". She also tells me that some people that appeared to her through the dreamtime are now an everyday part of her physical world life.

That thought makes me smile. It would be amazing and lovely.

Note: I do not want to use the first name I have in my head for my "sleeper". I may be wrong about the name. "Sleeper In the Blue Room" or "Dreamer In The Blue Room" seems like an awful lot to type and read repeatedly. From here on out my "Sleeper" will be abbreviated "SIBR". So,yest, "Sibber", I'm still looking for you. :)